Benefits to Industry:
- Access to the latest scientific research developments
- Access to state-of-the-art computing facilities.
- Active participation in the educational process.
- Access to the expertise of faculty members who can help identify and solve critical problems.
- Access to bright, energetic students.
- The opportunity to identify and help train potential future employees who can then make immediate, valuable contributions in the workplace.
Benefits to Students:
- Opportunity to use advanced mathematics to solve real-world problem.
- Professional development in a professional setting.
- Development of communication skills crucial to the workplace.
- Summer and post-graduate employment opportunities.