P. Kumi and V.V. Yakovlev, Computational procedure for quantitative characterization of uniformity of high frequency heating, Proc. 53rd IMPI’s Microwave Power Symp. (Las Vegas, NV, June 2019), pp. 123-125.
A.A. Mohekar, B.S. Tilley, and V.V. Yakovlev, A 2D model of a triple layer electromagnetic heat exchanger with porous media flow, In: 2019 IEEE/MTT-S Intern. Microwave Symp. (Boston, MA, June 2019), pp. 59-62, 978-1-7281-1309-8/19.
- Yuecai Han, Qingshuo Song, Gu Wang, Exit Problems as Generalized Solutions of Dirichlet Problems, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 57 (2019), No. 4, 2392-2414.
- Paolo Guasoni, Antonella Tolomeo, Gu Wang, Should Commodity Investors Follow Commodities’ Prices? SIAM Journal on Financial Mathematics, 10 (2019), No.2, 466-490.
- Paolo Guasoni, Gu Wang, Consumption and Investment with Stochastic Interest Risk, Journal of Mathematical Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 476 (2019), No.1, 215-239.
- M.Humi and J. Roumas -Structure of polytropic stars in General Relativity Astrophysics and Space Science 364(7) June 2019 DOI: 10.1007/s10509-019-3608-y
- Shazeeb, M. S., Howes, S., Kandasamy, S., Peiris, T. B., Sotak, C. H., Pins, G. D., “Developing Quantitative MRI Parameters to Characterize host Response and Tissue Ingrowth into Collagen Scaffolds”, NMR in Biomedicine. DOI: 10.1002/nbm.4059 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30657204
- A.A. Mohekar, B.S. Tilley, V.V. Yakovlev, A 2D model of a triple layer electromagnetic heat exchanger with porous media flow, 2019 IEEE MTT-S Intern. Microwave Symp., Boston, MA, June 2019.
J.M. Gaone, B.S. Tilley, and V.V. Yakovlev, Electromagnetic heating control via high-frequency resonance of a triple-layer laminate, J. of Engineering Math., vol 114, no 1, pp. 65-86, 2019.
P. Kumi, J.S. Venne, V.V. Yakovlev, M.S. Hilario, B.W. Hoff, and I.M. Rittersdorf, Computational characterization of a composite ceramic layer for a millimeter wave heat exchanger, Proc. 12th Intern. Conf. on Scientific Computing in Electrical Engineering (SCEE 2018) (Taormina, Italy, September 2018), pp. 99-100.
E.M. Moon and V.V. Yakovlev, Computer-aided design of a dielectric insert supporting uniformity of fast microwave heating, COMPEL – The Intern. J. for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engng, vol. 37, no 6, pp. 1958-1968, 2018.
- M. Humi, Satellite Orbits in Levi-Civita Space, Advances in Space Research, 61 Issue 5, pp. 1298-1306 March 2018.
- B.W. Hoff, M.S. Hilario, B. Jawdat, A.E. Baros, F.W. Dynys, J.A. Mackey, V.V. Yakovlev, C.E. Andraka, K.M. Armijo, E. Savrun, and I.M. Rittersdort, Millimeter wave interactions with high temperature materials and their applications to power beaming, Proc. 52nd IMPI’s Microwave Power Symp. (Long Beach, CA, June 2018), pp. 82-83.
- A. Mohekar, J.M. Gaone, B.S. Tilley, and V.V. Yakovlev, Multiphysics simulation of temperature profiles in a triple-layer model of a microwave heat exchanger, Proc. 52nd IMPI’s Microwave Power Symp. (Long Beach, CA, June 2018), pp. 33-35.
- A.A. Mohekar, J.M. Gaone, B.S. Tilley, and V.V. Yakovlev, A 2D coupled electromagnetic, thermal and fluid flow model: application to layered microwave heat exchangers, In: IEEE MTT-S Intern. Microwave Symp. Dig. (Philadelphia, PA, June 2018), pp. 1389-1392.
- V.V. Yakovlev, Effect of frequency alteration regimes on the heating patterns in a solid-state-fed microwave cavity, J. Microwave Power & Electromagnetic Energy, 52, no 1, pp. 31–44, 2018
- M. Humi, Analytic Solutions for Long’s Equation and its Generalization, Nonlin. Proc. in Geophysics, 24, pp. 727-735 (2017)
- M. Humi, Solutions to Painleve III and Other Nonlinear Equations by a Generalized Cole-Hopf Transformation, Math. Meth. Appl. Sci., 40 pp. 4092-4101, (2017)
- M. Humi, Introduction to Mathematical Modeling, CRC Press, 2017.
- J.M. Gaone, B.S. Tilley, and V.V. Yakovlev, Permittivity-based control of thermal runaway in a triple-layer laminate, In: IEEE MTT-S Intern. Microwave Symp. Dig. (Honolulu, HI, June 2017), 4 p., 978-1-5090-6360-4.
- E.M. Kiley and V.V. Yakovlev, Two-dimensional multiphysics model of microwave sintering, In: IEEE MTT-S Intern. Microwave Symp. Dig. (Honolulu, HI, June 2017), 4 p., 978-1-5090-6360-4.
- S. Vaucher, V.V. Yakovlev, and H. Yeung, Materials with required dielectric properties: computational development and production of polymer-ceramic composites, Polymer Engineering and Science, 57, 2017, 8 p., DOI 10.1002/pen.
- K.A. Lurie, D. Onofrei, W.C. Sanguinet, S.L. Weekes, and V.V. Yakovlev, Energy accumulation in a functionally graded spatial-temporal checkerboard, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., 16, pp. 1496-1499, 2017.
- B.S. Tilley, V.C. Yang, J.C. Baiense, S. Evans, “Frequency-dependent thermal resistance of vertical U-tube geothermal heat exchangers, J. Eng. Math, 102, 131-150 , 2017.
- E.M. Moon and V.V. Yakovlev, CAD of a dielectric insert supporting uniformity of microwave heating, Proc. 3rd Global Congress on Microwave Energy Applications (Cartagena, Spain, July 2016), pp. 224-227.
- V.V. Yakovlev, Computer modeling in the development of mechanisms of control over microwave heating in solid-state energy systems, AMPERE Newsletter, Issue 89, pp. 18-21, 2016.
- H. Yeung and V.V. Yakovlev, Inversion of the mixture models for materials of required complex permittivity, Proc. 50th IMPI’s Microwave Power Symp. (Orlando, FL, June 2016), pp. 129-130.
- E.M. Kiley and V.V. Yakovlev, Comprehensive one-dimensional mathematical model of microwave sintering, In: IEEE MTT-S Intern. Microwave Symp. Dig. (San-Francisco, CA, May 2016), 978-1-5090-0698-4.
- K.A. Lurie and V.V. Yakovlev, Energy accumulation in waves propagating in space- and time-varying transmission lines, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., 15, pp. 1681-1684, 2016.
- T. Carter and M. Humi, “Planar Optimal Two-Impulse Transfers” 2015 AAS/AIAA Astrodynamics Specialist Conference, Paper #AAS 15-644
- T. Carter and M. Humi, “Planar Optimal Two-Impulse Closed-Form Solutions of Transverse Transvers,” 2015 AAS/AIAA Astrodynamics Specialist Conference, Paper #AAS 15-645
- V.Y. Yakovlev, C. Yang, E. Moon, Microwave-induced temperature fields in cylindrical samples of graphite powder — experimental and modeling studies, Intern. J. Heat & Mass Transfer, 87 (8) 2015
- S. Frei, K. Lockwood, G. Stewart, J. Boyer, and B.S. Tilley, “On thermal resistance in concentric residential geothermal heat exchangers”, J. Eng. Math 86 (2014)
- D.W. Schwendeman, C.P. Please, B.S. Tilley, and F. Hendriks, “A homogenization analysis of the compressible flow between a slider and a moving patterned rough surface”, IMA J. Appl. Math. (2013); doi: 10.193/imamath/hxt034
- B.S. Tilley, “On microchannel shapes in liquid-cooled electronics applications”, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans., 62 163-173: (2013)
- F.R. McCausland, B.S. Tilley and S.S. Waikar, “Dialysate Sodium and the Milieu Intérieur”, Clinical J. Amer. Soc. Nephrology 7 (1) 5-7: (2012)
- B.S. Tilley, B. Vernescu, J.D. Plummer, “Geometry-driven charge accumulation in electrokinetic flows through laminates”, SIAM J. Appl. Math 72 (1) 39-60: (2012)