- Email: email@example.com
- Lab: 85 Prescott 224
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering, Amrita University, Coimbatore, 2016
- 2016/09-2018/05, Associate Engineer, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions, India
Please visit my LinkedIn page for more details on my career.
I am interested in working on augmenting human skills through robotic systems. Currently I am working on developing a semi-autonomous interface for the Tele-Robotic Intelligent Nursing Assistant (TRINA) system. Using motion mapping as a means of teleoperating and using computer vision techniques to identify object locations I aim to develop a robust teleoperation interface that improves teleoperator comfort.
I have worked on studying motion capture data and EMG signals of muscles to identify how fatigue is incurred due to teleoperation. The results of this experiments formed the basis to identify the movements that required automating in robot teleoperation. I am also interested in applications of machine learning and deep learning in mechanical applications like vibration analysis and sensor data processing.
Besides my research interests I am also an avid follower of soccer, basketball and cricket and sometimes I play these games too.
- Physical fatigue in nursing robot teleoperation
- 2017, Customer Satisfaction Award, Robert Bosch
- Awarded for developing automation of drawing quality checks which reduced process times and improved accuracy of quality checks
- 2016, Best Presentation Award, NTTF-Bosch felicitation
- Awarded for project on optimizing conveyor design
- To be added